Happy Lohri Wishes, Quotes with Images
Happy Lohri 2023 Wishes – Lohri is a festival that holds immense importance for the people of Punjab. Lohri is a popular Indian festival, which is primarily celebrated by the Silks and Hindus. Every year it is celebrated on January 13th and is considered an occasion of great joy and happiness. It is celebrated in the evening by lighting a bonfire with friends and relatives. The festival also signals the winter season’s close. Share the joy of the festival with these meaningful citations on this auspicious day. On Lohri 2023, here are some heart-warming quotes and tweets you may share:
Here are some quotes and wishes you can use to celebrate Lohri:
- “Wishing you a warm and joyous Lohri. May the festival bring prosperity and happiness to you and your loved ones.”
- “Lohri is a time for celebration, a time to spread love and joy. Let’s dance and sing to the beat of the dhol and make this Lohri one to remember.”
- “Lohri is a symbol of happiness, hope, and harmony. Let’s come together and celebrate the joy of the harvest and the spirit of togetherness.”
- “May this Lohri bring you warmth and love in your heart, and may you be surrounded by your loved ones on this special day.”
- “Let’s make this Lohri a memorable one, by dancing to the beats of the dhol, eating delicious food, and spreading love and joy.”
- “Lohri is the festival of unity and togetherness. Let’s forget our differences and come together to celebrate the warmth and joy of this special day.”
- “Wishing you a happy and prosperous Lohri. May the festival bring joy and happiness to you and your loved ones.”
- “May the fire of Lohri burn away all your sorrows and bring warmth and joy to your heart. Wishing you a very happy Lohri.”
Also See: Happy Makar Sankranti Wishes 2023
- May all your dreams come true in the softly flickering candlelight. Every star of each night gives you luck and joy. Wishing you a very happy Lohri and your family.
- Days of pleasure, weeks of joy, months of happiness, and a year of success. Here’s wishing you a cheerful Lohri!
- May this Lohri carry your way of exploring every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great accomplishments. Lohri’s Happy Lohri
- Wish that the warmth of the bonfire, the fragrance of the Lohri gud and rewari will stay with you forever. Happy Lohri !
- Sardi ki thartharahat mein, moongfali, Lohri mubaarak ho aapko dosti aur rishtey ki garmahat ke saath, rewari aur gur ki mithas ke saath.
- Meethe gur mein mil gaya til, Udi patang aur khil gaya dil, aapke jeevan mein aaye har din sukh aur shanti, wish you a very happy Lohri!
- Lohri ki aag mein Dehan ho gam saare… Happy Lohri! Khushiyaan aayein aap ke jeevan mein hardam…
- Wishing the abundant blessings of God fills your life with Lohri and always with happiness and fun surprises. Wish a happy Lohri to you!
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Lohri! May the fire of Lohri burn all the sorrow out of your life and always bring you joy, happiness and love.
Also Read: 13 Best Happy Lohri Quotes
- Can this festive season bring lots of happiness and prosperity with the delicious taste of Makki ki roti, Sarson ka saag, the sweetness of gud and til. Lohri, happy!
- The sound of dhol is in the air, so dance to beats and share and care, May the rhythms always keep you happy on Lohri that I wish for you! Lohri’s Happy Lohri
- To you, happy Lohri! May this festival of Lohri fill your life with lots of energy and excitement and may it bring happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones Happy Lohri!
- A Very Happy Lohri, wish you. May your life be as colorful and joyful as Lohri’s Festival.
- Years of celebration are sent your way, days filled with joy, weeks of happiness, months filled with success. Today and every day, God bless you. Happy 2023 Lohri!!
- Tan Mein Masti, Man Mein Umang, Ho Jayen Sab Sang-Sang, Chalo Akaash Mein Dale Rang, Udaye Patang!
- Hope the fire of Lohri burns all moments of sorrow and gives you moments of happiness and warmth. Lohri’s Happy 2023!
- Aapke dukhon ko jala de, Lohri ki aag. Aag ki roshni, jindagi aapki me ujale bhar de. Aap ki zindagi ko prakashmayi kar de, Lohri ka prakash. Jaise Jaise lohri ki aag tej ho, hi hamare dukhon ka ant ho vaise vaise.
- Khushiyaan aayein aap ke jeevan mein hardam. Lohri ki aag mein dehan ho saare gam. Happy Lohri here!!
- Lohri, happy!! May all your wishes come true and may you accomplish all that you desire. Enjoy your day and don’t forget to put in the Lohri Fire revari, popcorn & moongfali. It’ll certainly bring you luck!
- This is going to be your grandson’s first Lohri, and you’ll be pleased to know we’re going to join you. Three days in advance, we’ll be coming to arrange a grand party.
- Happy Lohri Vekheya Sadi Yaari Sawere Sawere Hi Wish Karan Di Tuhaadi Hai Vaari Sawere Hi Wish Maari Ehnu Kehnde Ne Hushiari Hun Wish Karan
- Sardi ki thartharahat mein, moongfali, lohri mubaarak ho aapko dosti aur rishtey ki garmahat ke saath, rewari aur gur ki mithas ke saath.
- Ajj din chota te raat vadi lammi ae kehnde ne sanam lohri di agg vali hoi hai eh jo plenle revri te mungfali ne tera hath lagdeyaan mehak gaye ne.
- Mubaarak hove tuhaanu eh Lohri da tyohaar!!! Gur di mithaas,te Mungfli di khushbu makki de roti te sarson da saag, dil di khushi te apneyaan da pyaar
- Hope you enjoy many happy moments and be jolly as you sing and dance to you & your family around the bonfire Happy Lohri 2023!!
- Ring out the cold… the old and the sad… ring out the season’s warmth and affection… hope and joy… inside you Happy Lohri 2023!
- Punjabi Bhangra te makhan-malai, punjabi tadka te dal frai, lakh lakh vadhai tuhanu LOHRI..!!!! HAPPY LOHRI 2023..!
More Quotes on Lohri for Family
- Wishing you Happy Lohri and Happy Makar Sakranti. May this harvest season bring you prosperity & joy, and let us celebrate together to help you fly high like a kite.
- Hope you are blessed with this Lohri and forever with good health, fortune, and bounties of joy. Have a joyous 2023 Lohri!
- I wish that the warmth of bonfires will fill your home and heart with this Lohri’s spirit of happiness!
- Hope you’re going to have a big party marking the festival. On this special occasion, I will try to join you in wishing my dear nephew a long, safe and happy life. “If you tickle the earth with a hoe, the harvest would make her laugh”
- “Before you can reap the crop, you must give to get, you must sow the seed.”
- “The crop withers without water, and it’s not going to bring a good price.”
- “If the harvest did not return more than was sown, there would be no benefit to be gained by sowing a field of wheat.”
- “There must be labour before the reward. Before you harvest, you plant. Before you reap joy, you sow in tears.”
- “Living to see the harvest is not always given to the sewer. In faith, all work that is worth something is completed.”
More exciting Lohri wishes
- Before you can reap the crop, you must give to get, you must sow the seed.
- May the fire of Lohri burn all the moments of sorrow and bring you the warmth of joy, happiness and love.
- I wish you all peace and prosperity on this auspicious day of Lohri. Let this festival bring you and your family endless happiness. Wish you Happy Lohri!
- Wishing this season for the harvest gives you and your family happiness and prosperity. Lohri, happy!
- Can this festival of enthusiasm and verve fill your life with a lot of enthusiasm and energy. Lohri, happy!
- Enjoy this Lohri to the fullest & share with everyone the sweetness of love and spread happiness with rewri, moongfali and popcorn.
- May the bonfire of Lohri burn all the sorrow of your life and bring comfort, laughter, happiness and love!
- Don’t judge others by the harvest they reap, but by the planting of the seeds.
- If you tickle the earth with a hoe, the harvest will make her laugh.
- This harvest season gives you and your family happiness and prosperity!
- Makki de roti te sarson da saag, suraj diyaan kirna, nachde ne saare te vich baldi aag, dhol di awaaj te nachdi mutiyaar, khushiyaan di bahaar, Mubaarak hove sarkaar Lohri da tyohaar.
- Years of celebration are sent your way, days filled with joy, weeks of happiness, months filled with success. Today and everyday, God bless you.
- Pher se laut aaya Bhangra dalne da din, aag de kol saare aake manavange Lohri,” she says. I wish you and your family a joyous Lohri.
- Warm Lohri greetings to you. “May this festive occasion of Lohri bring you prosperity and happiness.”
Note: Lohri is the festival of Punjabi culture and it is mainly celebrated by the people of Punjab and haryana in India, it is a festival of harvest, celebrate by burning a bonfire, eating sweets and dancing on the beats of dhol.
- Merry Christmas Quotes
- Upcoming Festivals
- Best Hilarious Love Quotes
- 50 Happy Baisakhi Quotes
- Happy Engagement Anniversary Wishes