Microsoft has recently launched the latest version of its Chromium-based Edge browser along with its new features. It has dropped a new bunch of stunning Edge features, to remap up the war with Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge stands at second place after Google Chrome in the list of best browsers, but with a set of new features and enhancements Microsoft Edge is set to beat Google Chrome finally. The Edge browser has features like Automatic Profile Switching and security features to help switch between home and work profiles and be safe from visiting some of the insecure websites.
The recent features of Microsoft Edge include privacy controls, Read Aloud feature, new note capability, and performance improvements to the Collections feature. Moreover, Edge beats Google Chrome at security stakes and offers namely the two features listed below:
- Edge Roadmap: Microsoft Edge is keen to work with enterprises, and to provide them with more visibility it now offers the new roadmap feature. This feature is available on the Microsoft 365 Roadmap portal, also the latest version of Windows 10 will introduce improvements to multitasking features that will enable the users to switch rapidly between apps and sites directly from the taskbar.
- Quiet Notifications: Now Microsoft Edge notifications can be managed directly on the sites, the “quiet notifications permission UI” helps in handling the annoying pop-up notifications, as well as block them on the scam sites making it as a default feature in Microsoft Edge 84.
- iPhone 12 Surprise Release Date Leaked by Apple Insider
- iPhones Manufacturing Starts Locally in India
- New Apple Silicon Macbooks to Land in 2020