Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Images
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes – Welcome to our wonderful ″Raksha Bandhan Quotation” collection. These evergreens yet expressive quotations serve as the most excellent option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. You can send these rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
Also See: World Sanskrit Day Wishes
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. – Proverb
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” –Astrid Alauda
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes, Messages & Greetings
Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the love of brother and sister. It is one of the auspicious festivals in India celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. In this festival, a sister ties the Rakhi thread on the wrist of her dearest brother and prays to God for his protection from all the evils and give him a long and prosperous life. Rakhi gifts also capture the essence of the festival and therefore, despite the distance between the siblings, sisters always ensure to send online Rakhi with gifts to their brothers along with some heart-touching messages to express their love and affection.
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages
Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Dearest sister,
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- My little sister
I don’t know-how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It’s a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is your sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” Pam Brown
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
- Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and a friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks, Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
- Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system, and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all secrets a secret.
- May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
- You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because, in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
- You always fight with me that I don’t love you and always tease you a lot. But, my dear sister, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I just want to say that I love you the most my baby sister. Hey listen, it doesn’t mean that I will stop teasing you. Happy Rakhi sister!
- Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!
- You are a gem of my life. I just pray to God to give you long life and abundant happiness. Thank you so much, Bhai for letting me complete my dreams and supporting me throughout my struggle. I am very grateful to God for choosing me your sister.
- Having a sister like you is such an awesome feeling. Sorry for not being with you this Raksha Bandhan but I promise I will compensate for this by giving you the most amazing gift you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sister.
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, a world of happiness, positivity, peace, and all that he desires. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Greetings
- Sending you a thread of love that will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- In every phase of m
- y life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks, brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.
- Important Days in August
- Quit India Movement Day
- Happy Engagement Anniversary Quotes
- Best Hilarious Love Quotes
- International Youth Day Quotes
- National Handloom Day Wishes
- Kargil Vijay Diwas Wishes
- World Population Day Wishes