Best Karwa Chauth Wishes and Quotes with Images
Happy Karwa Chauth 2023 – Karwa Chauth is a festival celebrated four days after the Purnima of the month Kartika in the Hindu Calendar. Married women fast on this day from the sunrise till sunset for the safety and long life of their husbands. This year, Karwa Chauth falls on the 1 November. If you want to share the wishes of this joyous festival with a couple you care about or with your spouse, here are some of the best quotes to help you:
- Here are some Happy Karwa Chauth 2023 wishes:
I hope that this day makes the bond between you two grow stronger, and may you be blessed with a happy married life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
I want our marriage to have mutual admiration, respect, and endless love. Happy Karwa Chauth.
The difference between a marriage and our marriage is everlasting love. Happy Karwa Chauth.
May you find the sindoor to adorn your head forever. Happy Karwa Chauth.
Your marriage is about being perfect and I hope it stays that way forever. A very happy and blessed Karwa Chauth.
May you forever be blessed with endless love in your married life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
I want to say thank you for coming my way. Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
Wishes On Karvachauth
- Happy Karwa Chauth to the women who are fasting on this auspicious day! Have your heart’s desires granted to you.
- Karwa Chauth is something we only do once a year. But I’m glad you’re in my life every second, minute, and day. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- On this happy day of Karwa Chauth, may the goddess hear your prayers. May you be happy and laugh a lot when you’re married. Have a good Karwa Chauth!
- May the Karwa Chauth festival bring you hope, smiles, and good luck. Have a happy day.
- Let’s be happy on Karwa Chauth, an important day. May Goddess Parvati endow you and your family in many ways.
- Karwa Chauth is about how much a woman loves and gives to her family. Let’s celebrate the holiday with lots of love and joy!
- On this happy day, Karwa Chauth, I hope you have lovely times with your family and friends.
- The purpose of Karwa Chauth is to celebrate the goals and accomplishments that make your life happy. Have a good Karwa Chauth!
- Two flawed people who don’t give up on each other are all it takes for a marriage to work. Have a good Karwa Chauth’
- I am wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to my hubby, who is the source of all my smiles and joy. Love you always and always.
- Enormous regard for each other, equal desire, and eternal love. I want this for our marriage to last forever. Happy Karvachauth, my sweet husband!
- I’d want to wish my hubby, who offers me many reasons to smile and be joyful, a very Happy Karwa Chauth. May we always be united and connected by our adoration for one another.
- My husband, you provide me hope and happiness. I prayed for your health and happiness throughout today’s Karwa Chauth fast so that we might spend the rest of our lives together in joy. With all my heart, Happy Karwa Chauth!
- O, Lord! Please grant my requests and answer my prayer on this day of Karwa Chauth. With your blessings, may my spouse remain well and strong. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- Our love will always fly to the highest heights, regardless of how many years pass between us. Wishing you a happy Karwa Chauth, Husband!
- You are my first love, and I’m prepared to take a risk on you. I will continue to adore you till the end of my days. Just a commitment from you will do; I’ll keep my word. Greetings on Karva Chauth, Mr.
- I consider myself very lucky to have a woman like you, who has been my most significant source of support during life’s difficulties. Happy Karwa Chauth, my darling.
- Together, let’s gaze at the moon. Let love leave a permanent imprint on our lives as its milky whiteness sweeps over the sky. Darling, let me be yours always, and you be mine. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- I wanted to mention this Karva Chauth. I appreciate you coming my way, sweetheart. Cheers to Karva Chauth!
- My life has become more lovely and meaningful because of your company. I appreciate how wonderful you are, my darling. Happy Karwa Chauth, wife!
- May our every day in paradise throughout our marriage be filled with joy. A guy is happy when he meets a good friend and much happier when that true friend turns out to be his wife.
- Dear wife, I can’t express how grateful I am that you make my life such a happy adventure. You have shown me unending affection, and I will always be grateful. We wish you a very Happy Karwa Chauth.
- One lady deserves all the praise for being my inspiration and always having faith in me. To my wife, best desires on Karwa Chauth.
- I’ll never be able to express my gratitude for everything you’ve done for me and the love you’ve always shown. I hope you’ll stay my wife forever. LoveYou, Happy Karwa Chauth.
- I ask the moon to protect you, and I ask that you be unhappy even if you live my life. My Love, Happy Karva Chauth.
- Every year, Indian ladies mark Karva Chauth, a single-day festival dedicated to the happiness and health of their spouses. Cheers to Karva Chauth!
- On this lucky day, embrace your inner queen! All the best for Karwa Chauth!
- Here’s wishing you a lifetime of love and companionship as you celebrate your marriage, now and always. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- May the love and happiness in your marriage come from the grace of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. May you and your partner have a protracted and joyful marriage!
- May the goddess Parvati and the god Shiva bless you with love, joy, serenity, prosperity, and health. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- Let’s rejoice and be happy as we commemorate this auspicious event of Karwa Chauth! I wish you and your family the blessings of Goddess Parvati!