A gathering organized to pay tribute to the great freedom fighter and Padam Bhushan awardee, Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain was observed as Prerna Sabha at Jagadhri in District Yamunanagar today.
- Chandigarh, February 18: A gathering organized to pay tribute to the great freedom fighter and Padam Bhushan awardee, Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain was observed as Prerna Sabha at Jagadhri in District Yamunanagar today. The Prime Minister, Sh. Narendra Modi and Lok Sabha Speaker, Sh. Om Birla sent written messages while the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Chief, Sh. Mohan Bhagwat sent a video message and expressed condolences on the demise of Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain.
- It is noteworthy that Sh. Darshan Lal Jain passed away on February 8, 2021. He is survived by his two sons Sh. Neeraj Jain, Sh. Deepak Jain and two married daughters and their families.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal, Union Minister of State for Water Power and Social Justice Empowerment, Sh. Ratan Lal Kataria, Vidhan Sabha Speaker, Sh. Gian Chand Gupta, Haryana Home Minister, Sh. Anil Vij, Haryana Power Minister, Sh. Ranjit Singh, Haryana Education Minister, Sh. Kanwar Pal among representatives of a large number of political, social and religious organizations and city dwellers paid homage. During this, a documentary about the life values of Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain and the significant contribution made by him to the society was screened.
- The Chief Minister while addressing the Prerna Sabha said that Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain was a great personality who dedicated his entire life to social service. He said that he was acquainted with Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain since 1979 and while working as Sangh Pracharak in Rohtak and Yamunanagar, he had the opportunity to interact and get to know the deceased on many occasions. While reminiscing about various incidents in the life of Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain, the Chief Minister said that the deceased had expressed his concern about an important project over a telephonic conversation three days prior to his death. Despite being 94 years of age, Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain remained devoted to social service till his last breath, he added.
- Sh. Manohar Lal said that Late Sh. Jain always guided him to overcome obstacles and doubts while working for the Sangh. Taking a pledge to implement Late Sh. Jain’s vision on the ground, efforts are being made to revive the Saraswati river. In addition, the Chief Minister said the Baba Banda Singh Bahadur project in Lohgarh and the Shaheedi Memorial in Panipat will be completed. He said that only by realizing the vision of Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain will be a true tribute to such a personality.
- Geeta Manishi Swami Gyananand Ji said that it is the law of nature that every person born in the world must die but the life of great people like Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain also becomes an inspiration for society. Sangh Sah Sarkaryavah, Dr. Krishna Gopal, Akhil Bhartiya Prachaar Pramukh of Sangh, Sh. Arun Kumar, and Haryana Prant Sanghchaalak, Sh. Pawan Jindal, also made the people aware about the nuances of Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain’s work and various aspects of his life. A book titled ‘Saraswati Dhaara-Dhara Gatha’ compiled by Dr. Lakshmi Gupta on the life of Sh. Darshan Lal Jain was also released in the Prerna Sabha. In this Prerna Sabha, Dera Santpura Chief, Baba Jagmohan Singh also paid homage and appreciated the work done by Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain during life.
- In Prerna Sabha, the RSS Shetra Prachaarak Pramukh, Sh. Rameshwar, MP Kurukshetra, Sh. Naib Singh Saini, MP Karnal, Sh. Sanjay Bhatia, MLA from Yamunanagar, Sh. Ghanshyam Das Arora, MLA Ambala, Mr. Aseem Goel, Former Minister, Captain Abhimanyu among various former MLAs were present.
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री त्रिवेन्द्र ने की पौड़ी, उत्तरकाशी एवं रूद्रप्रयाग जिलों की सीएम घोषणाओं की समीक्षा
- Governor visits Nathpa Jhakri Hydroelectric Project