All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has selected J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad for AICTE’s Brand Ambassador of Change under its
- JC Bose University become AICTE’s Brand Ambassador of Change
- Chandigarh August 27 – All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has selected J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad for AICTE’s Brand Ambassador of Change under its Leadership in Teaching Excellence (LITE) Programme for Academic Year 2021-22. The University is the only affiliating University from Haryana selected under the Programme among 21 State Affiliating Universities.
- The University will work as a model institution to implement AICTE’s Leadership in Teaching Excellence Programme in the State Universities to implement online teaching-learning methods that are aligned with National Education Policy, 2020. Through its Brand Ambassadors of Change Institutions, AICTE has a plan to expand the programme to more affiliated institutions from academic year 2022-23 onwards.
- Also, two faculty members namely Dr. Payal Gulati and Ms. Amita Arora, both Assistant Professors in Computer Engineering have been selected for Leadership Training under the Programme. On the basis of their performance, one faculty would be selected as the “Faculty Coordinator” for implementation of the Minor Degree Programme.
- It may be noted that LITE is a national programme and an initiative of the Ministry of Education. Its objective is to select and equip academic institutions with teaching excellence in software industry standards and become an aspirational benchmark for other academic institutions across the country.
- Haryana Chief Minister Sh. Manohar Lal said that if any house in the state does not have a domestic
- Haryana Chief Minister, while chairing the meeting of the High Powered Land Purchase Committee (HPLPC)