Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal said that the work of medical college to be built at Koriyawas in Mahendragarh district would be completed by 2022.
- Chief Minister inspected Medical college to be built on an area of 80.63 acres in Koriyawas
- Admissions in Koriyawas Medical College to begin in 2023, says Chief Minister
- Chandigarh, July 28: Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal said that the work of medical college to be built at Koriyawas in Mahendragarh district would be completed by 2022. The state government aims to start admission in this medical college in the year 2023, he added.
- The Chief Minister said this while inspecting the medical college to be built on an area of 80.63 acres during his visit in the district for a programme today. He also took the progress report of the work related to construction of the medical college from the officers concerned.
- The Chief Minister said that this Medical College would be built with state of the art facilities. The hospital will have a bed arrangement of about 880 beds, out of which 720 will be ward beds and 100 will be ICU. The hospital will have 24 operation theatres besides having an arrangement of 40 special beds and 20 beds in private wards, informed the Chief Minister.
- The Chief Minister said that this college is being built at most suitable location. Its structural work has been completed.
- On this occasion, Social Justice and Empowerment Minister, Sh. Om Prakash Yadav, Former Education Minister, Sh. Ram Bilas Sharma, Nangal Chaudhary MLA, Dr. Abhay Singh Yadav, Ateli MLA, Sh. Sitaram Yadav were also present.