Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal today directed the officers that along with providing housing loans on plots reserved for Valmiki Samaj in Sector-16, Karnal, a survey of the people living in Model Town should also be conducted who have not ….
- Chandigarh, February 21- Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal today directed the officers that along with providing housing loans on plots reserved for Valmiki Samaj in Sector-16, Karnal, a survey of the people living in Model Town should also be conducted who have not been allotted plots yet.
- The Chief Minister gave these directions while redressing the grievances of people during his visit in Karnal today. On this occasion, most of the problems were resolved on the spot by the Chief Minister. While for the remaining problems, Sh. Manohar Lal directed the Deputy Commissioner, Commissioner, Municipal Corporation and the concerned departmental heads to take necessary action immediately.
- During the Pubic grievances programme as many as 25 people, including representatives of various social organizations raised their complaints before the Chief Minister.
- While redressing the grievances raised by Play School Association regarding opening of playschools in the residential area, Sh. Manohar Lal assured the association members that the matter will soon be resolved after holding talks with the headquarters officers.
- In another complaint made by senior nursing staff working at Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College regarding seniority, the Chief Minister gave a patient hearing to both the parties and assured that the matter will soon be resolved by the headquarters officers.
- On this occasion, MLA, Gharaunda, Sh. Harvinder Kalyan, Mayor Smt. Renu Bala Gupta, Deputy Commissioner and Chief Executive Officer, Karnal Smart City Ltd. Karnal, Sh. Nishant Kumar Yadav, Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Sh. Vikram, Superintendent of Police, Sh. Gangaram Punia and other dignitaries were present.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Shri. Manohar Lal said that an amount of Rs. 7 crore would be spent on developing Karan
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री त्रिवेन्द्र सिंह रावत ने दिलाराम चैक स्थित जल संस्थान कार्यालय से स्मार्ट सिटी के अन्तर्गत इलेक्ट्रिक बसों के संचालन का शुभारम्भ किया।