Haryana Director General of Police (DGP) Sh. Manoj Yadava today launched integration of Pariwar Pehchan Patra (PPP) and Employee Corner with Police Citizen Services at Police Headquarters.3
- Chandigarh, February 19: – Haryana Director General of Police (DGP) Sh. Manoj Yadava today launched integration of Pariwar Pehchan Patra (PPP) and Employee Corner with Police Citizen Services at Police Headquarters.
- Applauding these e-initiatives being taken in the field of Information Technology (IT), the DGP said that Haryana Police is continuously adopting e-route to ensure automatic delivery of various citizen-centric services to the beneficiaries. He said that the Pariwar Pehchan Patra is an e-governance initiative that will ensure the benefit of various schemes of the Central and State Government to the citizens at their doorstep in a fair and transparent manner.
- Giving information on the occasion, ADGP Administration and IT, Sh. A.S. Chawla said that with the integration of PPP, citizens will now have the option to register their family ID on the HarSamay portal to avail the online services provided by Haryana Police. After filling the Family ID in the e-Saral application form, the respective ID will be authenticated through the mobile number provided with the One Time Password (OTP). Applicants’ personal profile details would be fetched from the Family ID database and displayed in citizen services.
- This feature helps applicants to avoid manual filling of their profile details (name, address, age etc.) as these details would be auto fetched and authenticated from PPP database, he added
- Employees will avail information in single click
- Giving details about the launching of Employee Corner, Mr Chawla said that now the employees of Haryana Police, at any time and irrespective of their place, can get important circulars, notifications and standing orders concerning administration, welfare benefits etc. online by just one click. The employees will not have to visit Police headquarters, district headquarters or their parent units for seeking such information. To make it easy, police officers and personnel may login using their unique NIC HRMS ID to access and view information.
- Giving information about ‘Employee Corner’, Mr. Chawla said that now Haryana Police personnel can get important circulars, information and administration related standing orders, welfare benefits online at any time, with just one click. Employees will not have to go to police headquarters, district headquarters or their parent units to ask for such information. Police officers and jawans can login using their unique NIC HRMS ID to get information in this regard.