Haryana Government today has procured a total of 0.96 lakh tonnes of wheat through various procurement agencies on the Minimum Support Price.
- Chandigarh, April 27 – Haryana Government today has procured a total of 0.96 lakh tonnes of wheat through various procurement agencies on the Minimum Support Price.
- Sharing more details in this regard, an official spokesperson said that so far a total of 80.23 lakh tonnes of wheat has arrived at 396 Mandi/ Procurement Centres of the state, out of which a total of 75.67 lakh tonnes of wheat has been procured.
- He informed that till date as many as 8,39,451 J-forms of 4,77,623 farmers have been issued. Till April 27, 2021, an amount of Rs. 7,562 crore has been transferred directly to the account farmers whose crops have been procured.
- The spokesperson said that officers concerned have been directed that the lifting of the procured wheat should be done on daily basis to ensure that no stocking of the crop is done and farmers can sell their crops in a hassle-free manner.
- Besides this, the State Government has deputed senior officers for inspection of Mandis so that the procurement work is carried out smoothly.