- An era comes to an end with the death of well-known actor, Sh. Dilip Kumar – Home Minister
- Chandigarh, July 7- Haryana Home Minister, Sh. Anil Vij has expressed grief on the demise of well-known film actor, Sh. Dilip Kumar.
- While tweeting in this regard, Sh. Vij said that – “A chapter of acting has ended with the death of Sh. Dilip Kumar. He will always be alive in the hearts and minds of people because of his excellent performances. My humble tribute to him.”
- Paying tribute to Sh. Dilip Kumar, Sh. Vij said that his demise has left a deep void in the Indian film industry.
- Sh. Vij said that Sh. Dilip Kumar will always be remembered as he had unparalleled talent that left the audience mesmerised.
- Extending condolences to the bereaved family, Sh. Vij prayed for the peace of the departed soul.
- Significantly, Bollywood’s veteran actor, Sh. Dilip Kumar was 98-years-old. He breathed his last at 7.30 am today. He was admitted to the hospital after he complained of difficulty in breathing. Sh. Dilip Kumar had been ill for a long time.
- मुख्यमंत्री ने हरकी पैड़ी हरिद्वार में की मां गंगा की पूजा अर्चना।
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री पुष्कर सिंह धामी ने बुधवार को सचिवालय के विभिन्न अनुभागों का निरीक्षण किया।