Haryana Minister of State for Sainik, Ardh Sainik Welfare & Social Justice and Empowerment, Sh. OP Yadav said that ‘Ekikrit Sainik Sadans’ would be set
- Chandigarh, July 20 – Haryana Minister of State for Sainik, Ardh Sainik Welfare & Social Justice and Empowerment, Sh. OP Yadav said that ‘Ekikrit Sainik Sadans’ would be set up in 8 districts of the state for the welfare of soldiers. An amount of about Rs 100 crore will be spent on their construction.
- While presiding over the review meeting of officers of Sainik, Ardh Sainik Welfare Department today, Sh. Yadav said that Sainik Sadans would be constructed in a phased manner in Narnaul, Palwal, Panipat, Jhajjar, Jind, Nuh, Fatehabad and Rewari districts. The work of construction of houses in some of these districts will be started soon. He said that about 80 percent construction work of Kosli and Dadri Sainik Rest House has been done, which he directed to be completed soon.
- The Minister said that an amount of about Rs 12 crore would be spent on the construction of each Sainik Sadan. Arrangements, including Sainik Rest House, District Sainik & Ardh Sainik Welfare Office, Community Hall, Polyclinics, CSD Canteen, Stilt Parking will be made in these Sadans. There will also be provision for lift and ramp. He said that the data of retired and serving soldiers would be prepared by the department, which would be uploaded on the website of the department. Along with this, an IT cell will be formed in the department, which will keep the entire activities updated.
- While directing the officers, Sh. Yadav said that they should engage officers and employees at the state level and district level to strengthen the infrastructural system of the department. Along with this, he was apprised of information related to the construction of the building of Sainik School and ECH Hospital in Rewari and ordered to get them ready soon. Apart from this, he was also apprised about the status of other rest houses in the state including Panchkula Rest House and instructed to take prompt action in this regard.
- Additional Chief Secretary, Sainik & Ardh Sainik Welfare Department, Sh. VS Kundu, Director, Sainik & Ardh Sainik Welfare Department, Smt. Sharandeep Kaur Brar and other officers of the department were present during the meeting.
- Online applications have been invited by the Education Department from the eligible teachers
- Haryana Urban Local Bodies Minister, Sh. Anil Vij said that High Mast Lights