Haryana Power Minister, Sh. Ranjit Singh said that the remaining PAT transformers will soon be installed in the state so that single-phase electricity supply can be provided to the farmers living in ….
- Chandigarh, February 24: Haryana Power Minister, Sh. Ranjit Singh said that the remaining PAT transformers will soon be installed in the state so that single-phase electricity supply can be provided to the farmers living in dhanis. Also, many electricity-based reforms will be made so that consumers can be provided with uninterrupted supply, he added.
- The Power Minister was addressing a public gathering in Chindalya village of Narnaul constituency today. On this occasion, the Minister also announced to build a separate power station for Chindalya and the surrounding villages. On this occasion, Sh. Ranjit Singh listened to the demands of the people and assured them that action will be taken at the earliest.
- The Power Minister said that there is no shortage of electricity in the state. At present 12,000 MW electricity is available and besides this the state also has the capacity to produce additional electricity. He said that in the next three months all loose wires will be repaired and poles will be replaced, wherever required.
- Addressing the public gathering, Haryana Social Justice and Empowerment Minister, Sh. OP Yadav said that the pace of all-round development will be maintained the same way in which it has been done by the present State Government in the last six years. He said that the Central and State Government is committed to the development of farmers and rural areas.
- On this occasion, MLA Nangal Chaudhary, Dr. Abhe Singh Yadav said that no stone will be left unturned in the developmental works.