Director General of Police (DGP), Haryana, Sh. Manoj Yadava expressed grief over the sad demise of Inspector Jasbir Singh (49), who breathed his last at a private hospital in Gurugram this morning after battling Covid-19
- DGP offers condolence on Inspector’s demise
- Chandigarh, May 13 – Director General of Police (DGP), Haryana, Sh. Manoj Yadava expressed grief over the sad demise of Inspector Jasbir Singh (49), who breathed his last at a private hospital in Gurugram this morning after battling Covid-19 for almost a month. He is survived by wife, one daughter and a son. Currently he was posted as CIA In-charge, Narnaul.
- In a condolence message, DGP expressed his heartfelt sympathies with the bereaved family members and prayed to the Almighty to give them courage to bear this irreparable loss. He also prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
- Unfortunately, we have lost two of our DSPs in the last two weeks. Today, another corona-warrior of Haryana Police lost the battle of life while fighting the pandemic. Policemen are constantly out on duty to restrict the spread of the second wave of corona. So far, 24 police personnel including two DSPs from Haryana Police have lost their lives to COVID-19. Losing our corona warriors in these hard times is a major loss to the state police force, he added.
- Our personnel, who are working tirelessly to restrict the spread of second wave of COVID-19, are getting exposed to the virus. After a massive outbreak of the coronavirus, we have created COVID care facility for policemen in all the police lines to meet any exigency.
- He also appealed to the police officers and personnel to be extra cautious and follow the COVID appropriate behavior during different duties to protect themselves as well as the others.