With the efforts of Haryana’s Home, Urban Local Bodies and Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij there will soon be a Mini Secretariat for the people of Ambala Cantonment Assembly Constituency.
- With the efforts of Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij, Ambala Cantonment will have a Mini Secretariat soon
- Many big projects will be inaugurated soon in Ambala Cantonment area and work in this regard is being done at a fast pace
- Chandigarh, July 28 – With the efforts of Haryana’s Home, Urban Local Bodies and Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij there will soon be a Mini Secretariat for the people of Ambala Cantonment Assembly Constituency. Thus, after its construction the people of this area won’t have to commute to Ambala city with regard to secretariat-related works. Crores of rupees have been spent for the completion of the work of Mini Secretariat and 80 per cent work of its construction work is completed.
- Similarly, due to the efforts of Home Minister, Sh. Anil Vij sportspersons will get better facilities. In view of this, the work of best football stadium approved by FIFA in North India is also being done at a fast pace. The work of all-weather swimming pool is also going on at a fast pace here. Not only this, construction work of Sports Hostel in front of War Heroes Memorial Stadium has been completed where the players can stay. There are many such big projects in Ambala Cantonment area, which are to start soon and work is going on in this direction at a fast pace.
- From the point of view of development and in honour of freedom fighters, the construction work of War Memorial on Ambala-Delhi road is also being done at a cost of crores of rupees. Along with this, the construction work of Aryabhatta Vigyan Kendra is also being done and it is being built at a cost of crores of rupees. In the field of medicine, the Civil Hospital of Ambala Cantonment has already been dedicated to the public. The construction work of Cancer Care Centre is being done at a fast pace here and 96 flats for doctors are also being built here. Subhash Park has also been renovated. The work of four laning of the Ambala-Saha Highway is also being done at a fast pace. Apart from this, works on multi-storey parking, Bank Square, Drainage etc. is also going on.
- Similarly, in order to provide basic amenities to the people as well as to do their social and other programmes in Ambala Cantonment area, the state has built more than 100 Dharamshalas in the entire constituency and all the best facilities have been provided in these Dharamshalas. Many works have also been done in the direction of providing clean drinking water to the people. Under the Jagmag Scheme, work is being done to enhance the beauty of the cantonment by installing street lights and big lights in the Cantonment Area.
- Similarly, Jagmag Ambala Yojana is also on the main agenda of the Home Minister. Under this, the work of installing more than 12,000 hi-tech lights at a cost of about Rs 18 crore is going on in the entire cantonment area. About 4,000 poles will be installed for this work. There will not be any area without lights. The basic process on this has already started. In the coming days, soon every corner of Ambala Cantonment will be fully lit. A control room will be set up in the city council’s office with regard to the information of each light and this will keep a vigil on the entire system.