- Chandigarh, February 11: Project Director, Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme, Dr. Rakesh Gupta today directed the officers concerned to ensure that no laxity is done for providing any kind of services to the common man being offered through Antyodaya Saral Portal. He also said that those showing negligence while addressing the grievances rose on the portal will not be spared at any cost. The grievances should be resolved within the stipulated time, he directed.
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta said this while presiding over a review meeting of the services being provided through Saral portal held here today.
- In the meeting, Dr. Rakesh Gupta said that Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal has clearly directed to make Saral Portal more beneficial for the common man. He directed the nodal officers of various departments present in the meeting that they need to remain more vigilant about providing timely solutions to the problems raised by the public.
- In the meeting it was informed that more than 540 government schemes and services have been integrated on this portal. More than 6 lakh applications are received on the portal every month. Approximately 20 lakh messages are sent every month to track these applications. On an average, the Antyodaya portal helpline receives about 1 lakh calls every month. In total, over 1.4 crore applications have been resolved through Saral Portal.
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta also directed the officers concerned to work promptly in relation to complaints under the Right to Information Act. During the review meeting, officers of the departments who are doing good work were also praised and the officers who had shown laxity in resolving the complaints related to their departments were directed to promptly resolve the complaints before the next meeting.
- No. IPRDH/2021