Haryana Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij said that now COVID-19 disease has also been added in the Limited Cashless Medical Facility being provided to the state government’s employees, pensioners/family pensioners and
- COVID-19 disease has now been included in the Limited Cashless Medical Facility being provided to state government employees, pensioners/family pensioners and their dependents- Health Minister
- Chandigarh, June 8- Haryana Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij said that now COVID-19 disease has also been added in the Limited Cashless Medical Facility being provided to the state government’s employees, pensioners/family pensioners and their dependents so that COVID-19 related medical bills can be reimbursed. These orders will be implemented with immediate effect.
- Sharing information in this regard he said that a letter was sent by the Additional Chief Secretary, Health Department to all the Heads of Departments, all the Managing Directors of Boards and Corporations of Haryana, all the Divisional Commissioners of the State, Registrar of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Principal Accountant General (A&E and Audit), Director General of Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Directors of all Government Medical Colleges in the State, all Deputy Commissioners of the state, all Civil Surgeons and the CEOs/Directors/Medical Superintendents of all Private Hospitals/Medical Colleges empanelled with the State Government.
- The Health Minister shared that the State Government has decided to include COVID-19 disease in addition to the six threatening medical conditions, already notified by the State Government under the Limited Cashless Medical Facility for the State Government Employees, Pensioners/Family Pensioners and their dependents. He informed that the empanelled private hospitals will levy charges as per the existing reimbursement/limited cashless/empanelled policies, as the case may be, issued by the State Government and amended time to time.
- Sh. Vij informed that the bills against the treatment provided would be submitted to DDO’s of the concerned department for reimbursement.