The Chairman Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum (CGRF) of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam along with the members of the Forum would take the proceedings of the forum in the office of XEN ‘OP’ Division….
- Chandigarh, February 18: The Chairman Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum (CGRF) of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam along with the members of the Forum would take the proceedings of the forum in the office of XEN ‘OP’ Division Panchkula #517-18, Power Colony Industrial Area, Phase-II, Panchkula to redress the grievances of the consumers from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM on February 22, 2021.
- Giving information regarding this, an official spokesperson said that the CGRF will address all grievances of consumers like billing problem, voltage complaints, problems in metering, disconnection and reconnection of power supply, interruptions, failure of power supply, efficiency, safety, reliability, noncompliance of Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission orders etc. However, the cases of theft and unauthorized use of electricity, offences and penalties as specified under Section-126 and Section-135 to 139 of the Electricity Act, accidents and inquiries as under section 161 of the Act would not be considered by the Forum, he added.
- He said that all the consumers should avail the opportunity for the redressal of their grievances.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal said that the details of the crop sown in every acre should be registered by the farmers
- A gathering organized to pay tribute to the great freedom fighter and Padam Bhushan awardee, Late Sh. Darshan Lal Jain was observed as Prerna Sabha at Jagadhri in District Yamunanagar today.