The Haryana State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited(HAFED) would soon be launching high quality Multigrain Atta under the brand name of HAFED.
- HAFED is going to launch Multigrain Atta
- Chandigarh, July 13: The Haryana State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited(HAFED) would soon be launching high quality Multigrain Atta under the brand name of HAFED.
- Sh. Kailash Bhagat, Chairman HAFED shared this while presiding over a review meeting with the HAFED distributors of five districts namely Hisar, Jind, Sonepat, Kurukshetra and Rohtak today at Hafed Corporate Office, Panchkula.
- While addressing the participants, Sh. Kailash Bhagat, informed that high quality Multigrain Atta under the brand name of HAFED will be launched within one month.
- The Multigrain Atta will be comprising of healthy ingredients like wheat (65 percent) and 35 percent other ingredients that is Chana, Ragi, Barley, Soyabean, Maize, Jawar, Oats, Psyllium Husk and Shyama Tulsi.
- He also announced the launching of 2 litre bottle packing of Hafed Mustard Oil.
- He gave main emphasis on the quality aspects of Hafed Consumer Products and assured the participants that there will be no compromise with the quality aspects of Hafed Consumer Products, especially the multigrain Atta, which is being launched shortly. He also assured for supply of high quality Rice of different varieties.
- He said that HAFED has decided to have series of meetings with distributors from all the districts commencing from July 13 to 16, 2021 to have interaction with them for planning an effective marketing strategy for boosting the sale of Hafed Consumer Products.
- HAFED has recently launched various products like Poha, Bajra and Jawar based biscuits and namkeens, wheat bran, jaggery etc and more products are in pipeline.
- HAFED is committed to make available high quality consumer products at reasonable prices in the market, he added.