The Sports and Youth Affairs Department of Haryana has invited applications for conferring sports awards for the year 2020-21 to the players who have excelled in sports at the national and international level.
- Applications invited for sports awards for the year 2020-21
- Chandigarh, July 22- The Sports and Youth Affairs Department of Haryana has invited applications for conferring sports awards for the year 2020-21 to the players who have excelled in sports at the national and international level.
- While giving information in this regard today, an official spokesperson of the Department said that these Awards will be given on the basis of achievements of the players from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021. He said that the Department is committed to give cash prizes to the players on regular basis so that the players remain motivated and to boost their morale. For this, the Department has also prepared a calendar for the award. The Sports Awards for the year 2020-21 as a part of that calendar.
- He said that the players eligible for the award will have to apply to the District Sports and Youth Affairs Office of their respective districts by July 25, 2021. For more information and application form, the Department’s website www.haryanasports.gov.in can be visited.
- He said that the sportspersons should submit their application as well as attested certificates of their achievements in sports, certificate of representing Haryana at the national-level, birth certificate, doping affidavit, Haryana residence certificate, Parivar Pehchan Patra, latest three passport size photographs, attested photocopy of first page of bank pass book showing account number and IFSC code, attested photocopy of PAN card, attested photo copy of Aadhaar card will have to be attached. The player will be responsible for any error in the application form and incomplete application form will not be accepted by the office.