Students who are preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main examination kindly note that the examination dates have been changed by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Earlier the exam was about to be held from April 3 to 9, and is now going to be held on April 5, 7, 9 and 11.
The application forms have been released, the last date to apply is March 7th. Those who want to apply may do so at the official websites jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. the candidates should note that the email address for the JEE Main applications is changed. Earlier the website was jeemain.nic.in, and now it is jeemain.nta.nic.in.
How to apply for JEE Main April 2020 exams:
- First, log on to the official website of JEE Main April 2020, which is jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link of the exam.
- Click on the registration link to complete their registration procedures.
- Use the registration details and complete the application process.
- After this, they can take out their application form, and store it for future use.
Those students also can apply who had attempted in January. This time the attempt will be considered as the improvement only and will not be considered as a second attempt as the exam will be held in the same year. The best out of the two exams in January and April will be considered. The NTA will list out the final rank along with JEE Main April examination results, which will include January and February, candidates. There were around 11 lakh candidates who applied in January, and most of them were only for BTech programs.
Also See : Career Opportunities after B.Tech