Happy Buddha Purnima 2021 Wishes, Quotes with Images
Happy Buddha Purnima 2021 – The most important festival for Buddhists around the world is Buddha Purnima, also known as Vesak. The birth, enlightenment, and death of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, are commemorated on this auspicious day, which is widely observed by Buddhist sects. On the first full moon day (Purnima) of the Hindu month of Vaisakha, which corresponds to April-May in the Gregorian calendar, the festival takes place. In the year 2021, Buddha Purnima will be observed on May 26th.
Although the exact date and time of Lord Buddha’s birth and death remain unknown, he is thought to have lived between the 6th and 4th centuries BC. In Lumbini, Nepal, he was born as Prince Siddhartha. He was predicted to become a great king or sage even before he was born, according to legend. Siddhartha was sheltered from the challenges of human life until he was in his late twenties, having grown up in princely luxury. When the 29-year-old prince was confronted with illness, old age, and death, he vowed to flee his royal palace and embark on a journey to discover the source of all misery.
- Let the power of enlightenment reduce the darkness of your life. Allow the positive energy within remit only optimistic vibes. May Lord Buddha bestow you with power. May you stand upright like a tower.
- Let your spirit fill with non-violence and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima.
- May Lord Buddha destroy all sins and obstacles of your life. Happy Buddha Jayanti to you and your family.
- May Lord Buddha remove all the negativity from your life and blossom your life with only the fragrances of fresh flowers. Wishing you all a very happy Buddha Purnima.
- He is the almighty who shines from the skies only to make you love your life a little more. Don’t let him down. Embrace the teachings of Lord Buddha. He is the one who knows that all.
- Wishing everyone a happy buddha Purnima won’t help until and unless you carry the same hatred inside your heart from your fellow people around you. Learn the art of acceptance and forgiveness. You will become a true follower of Buddha then.
- May this Buddha Purnima, Lord Buddha showers his divine blessings on all his children making them capable of conquering every fear of their lives.
- This Buddha Purnima promises yourselves to do away with every malice and ill-feeling. Let the brightness of the knowledge showcase its strength. Let you become capable of ruling yourselves.
- May Lord Buddha enlighten you over every path you walk. May he hold your hand to make you cross all the hurdles. May this festival bring the utmost joy to your life.
- Let us be grateful to who made you meet with yourself. Here’s wishing you a Happy Buddha Purnima
- May Buddha Purnima’s full moon today remove the darkness of ignorance from our lives and guide us to the path of peace and enlightenment! Happy Buddha Jayanti to you.
- May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace, and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family!
- May Lord Buddha destroy all sins and obstacles of our lives and guide us, always. Warm wishes to you on this auspicious day of Buddha Purnima!
- May Lord Buddha guide us on the path of love, peace, and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family.
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- May Lord Buddha shower his divine blessing on you and your family. May you become a much more enlightened version of yourselves.
- Enlightenment begins when the darkness of ill-will and hatred shed away giving way to only divine blessings. May this Buddha Purnima be truly enlightening for you.
- We sleep in illusion and therefore the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you simply are nothing, and being nothing, you’re everything. That is all. Happy Buddha Purnima
- Wish you a life full of peace and tranquillity this Buddha Purnima and always! happy Buddha Purnima
- Every day is a new day! No matter how hard the past, you’ll always resume. Happy Buddha Purnima
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at somebody else, you’re the one who gets burned.
- Wishing that you find Rays of hope And your life is enlightened… By the divine grace Of Lord Buddha
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path
- Do not exaggerate what you have, nor be jealous of others. One who is jealous of others never gets peace of mind.
- May this Buddha Purnima brings tonnes and tonnes of joys and happiness all your way. May you be blessed with good health and long life.
- Wishing a very auspicious buddha Poornima to everyone who is grappling in the darkness. May you see the light soon.
- Let’s join hands together this year to spread love, care, and kindness. Let us promise ourselves to live and let live. Let us vow to spread the happiness of peace around us
- May the charm of this divine day bless you with new hope in your life. Wishing each one of you a very happy and blissful Buddha Purnima.
- Learn to accept things in your life as they are. None will change themselves for you. The art of acceptance is the ultimate art. Wishing you all a Very happy buddha Purnima.
- Let us pray for harmony & peace for all humankind On this divine day. Happy Buddha Purnima
- His guidance is to take this world out of misery, evil, and sorrow. So let’s walk on his shown path. Happy Buddha Purnima
- May Lord Buddha’s preaching’s for right conduct, right motive, right speech, right effort, right resolve, right livelihood. Happy Buddha Purnima
Many devotees visit Buddhist shrines on Buddha Purnima and spend the day there reciting hymns and sermons about Lord Buddha’s life and teachings and values. Flowers and candles are given to the Buddha’s statue, which is enshrined in a water basin. On this day, devotees avoid non-vegetarian food, provide products and kheer to the needy, and usually wear white clothes to preserve purity.
Newsonline.media wishes you Happy Buddha Purnima, and may the year ahead be the best year of your life.
- Upcoming Festivals
- Top 50 Mother’s Day Quotes
- Best Hilarious Love Quotes
- Happy Engagement Anniversary Wishes
- Birthday Wishes for Sister
- Birthday Wishes for Sister in Law
- 10 Happy New Year Wishes, Quotes and Images for 2021