- Chandigarh, June 9: Farmers in Haryana can now access their ‘fard’ online at jamabandi.nic.in, instead of visiting the offices of patwaris.
- This was stated by Additional Chief Secretary, Revenue and Disaster Management, Sh. Sanjeev Kaushal, while addressing progressive farmers of district Faridabad.
- Sh. Kaushal said that to access their ‘fard’ online, one would simply have to enter the name of their village and ‘rakba’ on the official website. Hailing the progressive farmers as role models for their hard work and innovative thinking, he said that the Haryana Government would release a documentary about their work, apart from a booklet which would contain details such as their name and contact information. He also exhorted the progressive farmers to train and encourage other farmers.
- Sh. Kaushal directed the officials of the Horticulture Department to arrange for the progressive farmers of district Faridabad to tour facilities such as packing centres, established to give a boost to farming, in districts Ambala, Kurukshetra and others.
- On the request of the farmers to establish purchase centres of Vita in some villages, Sh. Kaushal directed the officials to prepare a list of villages, including Bahadurpur, Kurali, Shyampur and Chandpur, for further action.
- Efforts are being made to relocate the Vita milk plant in Ballabhgarh to the outskirts of the city with three times the current capacity, he added.
- Haryana STF has busted an illegal international call centre in Ambala district which was duping innocent
- Haryana Sports and Youth Affairs Department has invited applications from the winners