Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal said that the upcoming state’s budget for the year 2021-2022 would focus on Education, Health Security, Employment and Self-Reliance in which all sections of the society will be taken care of.
- Chandigarh, February 12: Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal said that the upcoming state’s budget for the year 2021-2022 would focus on Education, Health Security, Employment and Self-Reliance in which all sections of the society will be taken care of.
- The Chief Minister said this while interacting with media persons after presiding over the monthly meeting of District Public Relations and Grievance Redressal Committee held today at Gurugram. A total of 12 problems were placed in today’s meeting, of which 11 were settled on the spot.
- While responding to the media queries, Chief Minister said that like last year, this time too, the State budget would be prepared and presented after holding discussions and seeking suggestions from all stakeholders, MLAs and MPs.
- “As due to global Pandemic COVID-19, this time no physical meeting has been held, therefore the stakeholders, MLAs and MPs have been asked to send their suggestions in writing to the State Government by February 20, 2021. Their valuable suggestions will be incorporated in the budget,” said the Chief Minister.
- The Chief Minister further said that this time the Budget will be of public interest, in which special care will be taken to ensure that the problems of every section of the society are resolved. He said that like last time, this time too, the State Budget would focus more on Education and the budget allocation for this sector will be increased. Besides this, due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the Health budget will also be increased.
- The Chief Minister said that the State Government is going to make a rule in which development fee for a plot will be levied only once. If the plot owner receives a notice from the Municipal Corporation or Municipality to pay the development fee again, then he would have to show the receipt of the development fee filled earlier therefore he will not have to pay the charges again.
- Responding to another question, the Chief Minister said that the State Government had banned registry of less than one acre of agricultural land. Now a provision will be made in which agricultural land will be identified separately and the collector rate on its registry would also be charged on the same collector rate fixed for the agricultural sector. Similarly, the State Government is also formulating a Policy for division of plots. As per this Policy, various plot sizes would be prepared and the division of plots below the fixed sizes would not be done.
- Answering a question regarding damage caused by the rioters to government property, the Chief Minister said that government property belongs to all the citizens of the state and the State Government is considering to make a rule to recover all the losses caused by these agitators from their properties.
- During the meeting, a problem regarding land acquisition in the year 2006 by the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) of five villages of Gurugram including Garoli Khurd, Harsaru, Muhammadpur, Khandsa and Narsinghpur was placed before the Chief Minister, responding to which Mr. Manohar Lal said that in such cases all the beneficiaries will be allotted plots by making policies as per the orders of the court and those who are eligible to get jobs will also be given employment opportunities.
- Similarly, while responding to a complaint regarding the shortcomings on the part of the builder in the SARE Homes Society, the Chief Minister directed the Commissioner of Police to separately address the problems raised by the people living in each tower and promptly take action against the offenders.
- On this occasion, MLA, Pataudi, Mr. Satya Prakash Jarawta, MLA, Sohna, Mr. Sanjay Singh, MLA, Badshahpur and Chairman, Haryana Agro Industries Corporation, Mr. Rakesh Daultabad, Gurugram Mayor, Mrs. Madhu Azad, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Mr. V. Umashankar, Adviser, Public Safety, Grievances and Good Governance and overall In-charge of CM Window, Mr. Anil Kumar Rao, Chief Minister’s Media Advisor, Mr. Amit Arya, Deputy Commissioner, Dr. Yash Garg, Commissioner of Police, Mr. K. K. Rao and other officers & dignitaries were present.
- No. IPRDH/2021