Haryana Co-operation Minister, Dr. Banwari Lal today directed HAFED officers to start timely preparations for procurement of Wheat, Mustard and Gram….
- Chandigarh, February 24: Haryana Co-operation Minister, Dr. Banwari Lal today directed HAFED officers to start timely preparations for procurement of Wheat, Mustard and Gram crops so as to ensure that farmers do not face any trouble.
- Dr. Banwari Lal was presiding over a review meeting with HAFED officers here today. In this meeting, Chairman HAFED, Sh. Kailash Bhagat, Additional Chief Secretary, Cooperation Department, Sh. Sanjeev Kaushal and Managing Director, HAFED, Sh. D.K. Behera were also present.
- During the meeting the Minister directed the officers’ to ensure installation of CCTV cameras in HAFED warehouses so that timely measures can be taken to prevent any untoward accident. Besides this, he also discussed renovation of oil mills in Rewari and Narnaul and directed the officers to ensure completion of this work as soon as possible.
- In the meeting, Dr. Banwari Lal was apprised that preparations are being done to open more retail center by HAFED. On this, the Minister directed the officers that provisions should also be made for ensuring the availability of food items as per the needs and demands of consumers at these retail centers.
- Dr. Banwari Lal while directing the officers regarding lifting of millet in said that millet should be lifted within the stipulated time period. Besides this, the issues pertaining to the construction of warehouses to be built under the Private Entrepreneurs Guarantee Scheme (PEG), other issues and schemes were also discussed.
- Officers of cooperation Department, HAFED and other federations were also present at the meeting.