In view to meet the increased demand for electricity during the upcoming summer season, Additional Chief Secretary, Haryana Power Department and Chairman, Haryana …
- Chandigarh, February 22: In view to meet the increased demand for electricity during the upcoming summer season, Additional Chief Secretary, Haryana Power Department and Chairman, Haryana Power Utilities, Sh. PK Das, directed the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) to ensure that power generating units are up to date. Also be prepared to fulfill the requirement for supply of renewable energy to ‘Non-Pit Head State Power Stations’ and grids, he added.
- He said this during a review meeting regarding the performance of HPGCL, current status of ongoing projects and action plans based on other topics. During the review meeting, issues like new technology, schedule of HPGCL units and transportation cost of coal were also discussed. Sh. PK Das was also apprised of the efforts made by HPGCL in the field of Information Technology (eg. ERP implementation, e-office, HRMS etc.).
- On this occasion, it was also informed that as per the new emission guidelines by the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, several initiatives (like setting up of FGD, nitrogen oxide control equipment, etc.) for upgrading of HPGCL thermal power stations, are being taken. Not only this; HPGCL has set a record in lifting the maximum amount of ash from stations during the current financial year.
- Sh. PK Das appreciated the efforts made in the field of clean and renewable energy and the good management of 77 MW solar plant on HPGCL land and 16 MW solar plant on Panchayati land.
- Sh. PK Das was apprised that HPGCL’s Panipat Thermal Power Station Unit and Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Thermal Power Plant (DCRTPP), Yamunanagar Unit have achieved the targets of performance, generation and business allocated by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency and obtained a certificate for tradable energy conservation in the years 2014-15 and 2018-19.
- Haryana Police has issued an advisory asking the citizens to beware of fraudsters
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री त्रिवेन्द्र सिंह रावत ने मुख्यमंत्री आवास में क्षत्रिय जागरण स्मारिका 20-2021 का विमोचन किया।