Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal has called upon the Dhanak Community to ensure that their children get higher education so that they can get ample employment opportunities.
- Dhanak Samaj should encourage their children to pursue higher education: Manohar Lal
- Dhanak Samaj expresses gratitude to Chief Minister for organizing programmes across the state on Sant Kabir Das Jayanti
- Chandigarh July 13: Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal has called upon the Dhanak Community to ensure that their children get higher education so that they can get ample employment opportunities.
- The Chief Minister said this while interacting with a delegation of the Dhanak Community who had come to visit from across Haryana at his residence here today. The delegation of Dhanak Samaj was led by Amarjit Singh, Former OSD to the Chief Minister.
- Following COVID-19 protocol, the Chief Minister had virtually attended the programme organized on the eve of Sant Kabirdas Jayanti held across the state, for which the people of the Dhanak community had come to express their gratitude to Sh. Manohar Lal.
- The delegation on behalf of their community thanked the Chief Minister for organizing programmes across the state on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Sant Kabir Das. The delegation honoured the Chief Minister by presenting a picture of Sant Kabir Das.
- The Chief Minister said that Haryana Government is running many schemes for the welfare of weaker sections.
- He said that every possible effort is being made by his government to ensure maximum employment opportunities are provided to the youth of poor families.
- He said that Mukhyamantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is being run for the upbringing of those children belonging to poor families who have lost their parents during this Pandemic. Financial help was also provided to such families during the COVID-19, said Sh. Manohar Lal.
- The Chief Minister said that the government has also made a provision of 20 per cent reservation in the outsourcing policy as per rules.
- He said that the Haryana Government is giving the benefit of providing 5 per cent additional marks to the children of those families who do not have government jobs.
- The Chief Minister said that the state government is providing equal opportunities to all sections of society to move ahead. If the youth are educated then they will definitely progress and prosper in life, he added.
- On this occasion, Additional Principal Secretary to Chief Minister and Director General, Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Dr. Amit Agrawal and OSD to Chief Minister, Sh. Bhupeshwar Dayal were also present.