Haryana Urban Local Bodies Minister, Sh. Anil Vij said that the construction work of ‘Shopping-Cum-Bank-Square’ being built at a cost of Rs. 87.12 crore….
- Expedite the construction work of ‘Shopping-Cum-Bank-Square’ being built in Ambala Cantonment- Anil Vij
- Haryana will have a unique building with a helipad facility as well
- Chandigarh, July 7 – Haryana Urban Local Bodies Minister, Sh. Anil Vij said that the construction work of ‘Shopping-Cum-Bank-Square’ being built at a cost of Rs. 87.12 crore, is moving at a fast pace. With the construction of this Bank Square numerous facilities will be available under one roof. Sharing more details he said that it will be a distinct building in the state and will also have the facility of a helipad.
- Urban Local Bodies Minister, Sh. Anil Vij informed that work of construction of ‘Shopping-Cum-Bank-Square’ started on November 3, 2020. He elaborated that the work in this regard is being done by Haryana Police Housing Corporation and the nine-storey building is being built on an area of 5 lakh square feet. There will be a parking facility of more than 600 vehicles on the basement along with a stilt floor, he added. Also, about 33 showrooms will be built for banks on the first floor. There will be 31 showrooms for commercial and retail space on the second floor, 20 retail showrooms, food courts on the third floor as well as auditorium on the fourth floor with a seating capacity of 300 persons.
- Sharing more details he said that there will be administrative offices from the fifth to the eighth floor. The unique feature of this Bank Square will be the helipad facility on the ninth floor of this building and it will be the first such building in Haryana. Along with this, many types of facilities will also be available for children to play here and 150 KW Solar Plant will also be installed here alongwith other modern facilities.
- Sh. Vij has given instructions to the officers concerned to ensure that superior material is used in the construction of this work and it should be completed within the stipulated time period.
- He further shared that besides this, several developmental works are being done in Ambala Cantonment which will also boost tourism here, including Shaheedi Memorial, Aryabhat Vigyan Kendra, Subhash Park, International level sports stadium.