Moving forward the State Government will start the third phase of COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out, today (on March 1, 2021) which will be inaugurated by the Haryana Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij through video conferencing.
- Chandigarh, February 28 – Moving forward the State Government will start the third phase of COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out, today (on March 1, 2021) which will be inaugurated by the Haryana Health Minister, Sh. Anil Vij through video conferencing.
- The state health department has successfully completed the first and second phases of COVID-19 Vaccine Roll out and now the population above 60 years of age and those with co-morbidities falling within the age group of 45 years to 60 years will be administered the vaccine in the third phase.
- Sharing information in this regard, Sh. Anil Vij said that the vaccine will be administered free of cost at Government Hospitals et al. and will be administered at a cost of Rs 250 at government empanelled private hospitals. He added that the State Government has been agile to ensure best health services during the COVID-19 pandemic and the vaccine assures protection from the virus and further helps in containing its spread.
- Divulging details regarding the phase three of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout, Additional Chief Secretary, Health, Sh. Rajeev Arora said that there are two beneficiaries who will be administered the vaccine in the phase 3, first are those who are above 60 years of age and second are between the age group of 45 years to 60 years with co-morbidities. For those with co-morbidities they have to get a certificate regarding the co-morbidity from a government or private registered medical practitioner in order to get the vaccine administered, he added.
- Sharing more details, Sh. Arora said that the beneficiary can go to any government-run COVID Vaccine Centre and get the vaccine administered free of cost or can register themselves on the CoWIN portal or Aarogya Setu App. On the online registration for the vaccine, Sh. Arora said that the beneficiary can specify the date, time and vaccination centre where he will like to get the vaccine administered and then visit it on the specified date. The beneficiary should carry any photo-id card/Aadhar card/Voter id card/PAN Card/Driving License, alongwith registration of co-morbidity.
- National Health Mission, Haryana, Mission Director, Sh. Prabhjot Singh said that the list of 382 empanelled private hospitals under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Scheme or State Government insurance scheme hospitals is available on the CoWIN portal and the beneficiary can select the vaccination centre while registration.